Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wassup fellow friends? Well tomorrow is a very exciting day! It is mwa birthday! If you are wondering my age then I will tell you this. It is EXTREMELY rude to ask a women like mwaself her age. And don't you go and guess what it is either. That is rather rude as well. Well, tomorrow me and my best friend, Crackalackin, are going to go eat at the very yummy and delightful OLIVE GARDEN! We might get one of those yummy chocolate cakes. They are SO GOOD! Well my sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet little cousin Jenna is (or was) excited for me to get my present. Now I don't know if she still is because she already told me what it was. BUT NO MATTER! I shall pretend to be so totally surprised as when I opened it. And alas it shall be remained secret. No you nosie nellies, it must be so secret, so diabolicaly secret, that even I must'nt know what thowith is. So, I was in my basement just sort of peeking around when all of a sudden, I FOUND THESE REALLY COOL JAPANESE LION STATUES!


Really cool facts! 18 facts to tell your friends!

1. 80% of millionaires drive used cars.
2. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings.
3. Every hour one billion cells must be replaced.
4. Americans spend 5.4 billion dollars on their pets each year.
5. The snowiest city in the U.S.: Blue Canyon, California.
6. A person swallows approximately 295 times while eating dinner.
7. The Atlantic Ocean is saltier than the Pacific Ocean.
8. On average, a person will spend somewhere around five years eating during his/her lifetime.
9. There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and month.
10. Liquid TIDE laundry detergent will glow under a blacklight.
11. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
12. The powder on chewing gum is finely-ground marble.
13. There was no punctuation until the 15th century. Geez.
14. A B-25 bomber airplane crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State building on July 28, 1945.
15. The first television commercial had a Bulova watched that ticked onscreen for exactly 60 seconds.
16. The poison arrow frog has enough poison to kill about 2,200 people.
17. If you put a raisin in a fresh glass of champagne, it will rise and fall continuously.
18. In England, in the 1880's, 'Pants' was considered a dirty word.

You have just learned 18 cool facts! Or maybe just heard them again.

Well my friends, I must go. Type later. Gotta go bug my uncle!

PEACE!
Big Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment