Friday, August 21, 2009

Well today is a really nice day. :) So how are you peepl? I got this really cool mood necklace from ma buddy Angela. Hey, if any of you are reading this, you can check out Crackalackin's blog at littlecheetah.blogspot.com. It's just about her life. Even though MY blog is much more exciting! OK fine, maybe it's not, (OK who did that "Yeah!"!?) Well, if you guys want to know cool stuff about the weather in Tokyo, or if squirrels in Zimbabwe wear hats, then just leave a comment on my blog. So, Crackalackin is coming to my house tonight! :) (I can't get outta this one!) No, we're good buddys! Well now at my cousins house, well, umm, I'm here. Welll in case you are wondering why we have fires is because way back, about 100 B.C. (Before Coffee) a young tired man walked along a cold hard round. All of a sudden, an idea struck him! Literally, it was a bolt of lightning. Since the lightning made sparks, what would happen if he put some wood under the flash. Well, people from then on learned about fire. Well guys, I'm leaving. Oh, and if it's not to much to ask, (or even if it is,) if you are going on vacation or live in a spectacular place, please take a picture and send it to me. I love looking at pictures! (But please, don't send the picture to me if you do not like the idea of me being able to do whatever I want with it. Thanks!)

PEACE!

-Big Mama

1 comment: